SPECIAL WORKSHOP DEAL! Learn 4 Extension Techniques: Keratin Strands, Micro Links (I-Tip) Strands, Shrinkies and Tape-in Hair (1 day class)
We know you're time is precious. So, this compact Master Class will take you through the ins and outs of hair extensions with a full day of hands-on training. You'll learn four of our professional installation methods (Micro Link (I-Tip/Flat Tip), Keratin Bond, Shrinkies and Tape-In), the most necessary tools, and, of course, our smiling and informative master educator and professional stylist, Lance McBrayer. By the time he's done with you, you'll know it all like an old pro. Not bad for a few hours of your time, right?
What you'll learn
- 1. How to install and blend four types of professional hair extension methods
- 2. How to expertly maintain and remove hair extensions
- 3. How to determine the quantity of hair that a client needs
- 4. How to properly place strands and wefts
- 5. How to price an installation and bolster your revenue
What you'll get
Your HairLux Master Kit and Online Education access are valued at $658.98, but with this class, you get them free.
- 10:00-10:20 Meet and Greet with classmates and the educator
- 10:20-11:00 Introduction and Basic Information About Hair Extensions with Lance
- 11:00-12:00 I-Tip/Flat Tip Certification
- 12:00-12:30 Lunch
- 12:30-12:45 Shrinkies Certification
- 12:45-1:40 Tape-In Certification
- 1:40-3:00 Fusion Certification
- 3:00-3:20 Aftercare Maintenance
- 3:20-4:30 Breakout Sessions
- 4:30-5:00 Q&A
During the afternoon breakout sessions, the instructor will give more in-depth lessons on topics such as common hair extension myths (and how to dispel them), achieving the most natural hair extension results, and the ins and outs of the hair extension business.